Street Fighter V Tournament Rules
4-A. Game Settings
- Game version: Playstation 4
- Mode: Versus Mode
- Timer: 99 Seconds
- Rounds: 2 of 3
- Handicap: None
- All sets are best-of-3 except for the following matches of the final bracket which are best-of-5: Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals
4-B. Set Procedure
- Players select their characters. Either player may elect to do Double Blind Character Selection
- Players mutually decide on stage. If unable to decide within 10 seconds, random will be chosen.
- The players play the first match of the set
- Winning player of the preceding match is locked into their character.
- The losing player of the preceding match may change their character.
- Players play on the same stage as previous, or random if that was chosen.
- Repeat Steps 4 through 6 for all subsequent matches until the set is complete.
4-C. Additional Rules
- In Game Macros: All in game macros are allowed to be change by the players.
- Hardware/Controller Macros: Any macros, rapid fire buttons, or similar types, are banned from tournament use.
- Pausing: Purposefully or accidentally pausing mid match will cause the pausing player to forfeit that match, thus giving the opponent an automatic win. Players will then proceed to step 4 of “Set Procedure.”